Grand Canyon Bookkeeping offers our clients a package designed specifically for their needs.QuickBooks is the software utilized both desktop and online version. QuickBooks is the most common bookkeeping software used for small business accounting.
Grand Canyon can help you with:
- Full accounting of your books monthly
- Set up your QuickBooks file and train
- Help bring your books current
- Review for accuracy
On a monthly basis we will process your books through the Financial Statement.
Each month you will receive the following reports:
- Balance Sheet
- Profit & Loss Monthly & Year to Date
- General Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Card Reconciliations
It is our goal to help make your life simpler by doing what we do best and in turn you will be doing what you do best. Our services will give you clear, concise reports and you will know where your business is and where it is going.
Payroll can be and is very important for the employer and the employee. With so many changes in the taxation and rules Grand Canyon can take that weight away for you.
There are various payroll processing cycles.
Direct Deposit and/or check printing is available
Payroll Reports & Taxes:
- We will process the Quarterly and Annual Payroll Reports
- W2’s and W3 at year end
- Notify the State of Arizona with all new hires
- Set up and process payroll taxes as required by your payroll needs
Let’s make your life simpler!
Other Bookkeeping/Accounting needs:
- Monthly sales tax reports for the State of Arizona and Arizona Cities With so many sales tax codes and varying tax rates let us do the work for you
- 1099’s/1096 Year End Report – We can process these for you at year end and if you are a monthly bookkeeping/accounting client this is part of our service to you.
- Workers Comp Audits – Most companies will go through a Workers Comp Audit annually. These audits require precise information regarding your payroll and subcontracting individuals/companies. If we are doing your books on a monthly basis we can help you through the audit.